We are now able to support you directly with certain spares for our vintage products. We also offer a repair service for certain older products (UK only).
We do hold a number of spares & replacement parts for the majority of our products produced within the last 10 years. All these items can be found on our website. Please click the appropriate links below:
If you do decide to get in touch with us. It'd really help if you could attach a photo of your lamp and/or the parts you require (e.g. Springs, Grub Screw, Linkage Bar), along with your address. Please see the following article to help identify the parts you require: What are the components of an Anglepoise Lamp called?
We can assist you if your lamp falls under one of the below collections. To find out whether your lamp belongs to one of these collections, you can check the label inside the lamp shade, check the packaging or see our guide on identifying vintage Anglepoise lamps. In nearly all cases, the lamp will have our Anglepoise logo on it. If it doesn't, it's unlikely to be one of our products.
- Original 1227™ (2009 onwards)
- Original 1227™ Mini - Standard and Ceramic (2015 onwards)
- Original 1227™ Brass (2014 onwards)
- Original 1227™ Giant - Standard, Brass and Outdoor (2005 onwards)
- Type 75™ (2004 onwards)
- Type 75™ Mini (2011 onwards)
- Type 75™ Maxi (2014 onwards)
- Type 75™ Giant (2016 onwards)
- Type 1228™ (2004 onwards)
- 90 Mini Mini (2018 onwards)
- Type 80 (2019 onwards)
- Duo™ (2015-2018)
- Duo 1227™ (2015-2018)
- Apex 90 - (1975-2000)
- Model 90 (1973 - 1985)
- Model 75 (1968 - 1973)
- Model 1227 (1938 - 1968)