We design all our products in the UK. At Anglepoise we choose to manufacture our products where most appropriate to do so. The majority of our standard collections are manufactured to our exact specifications in carefully selected factories in China, where we adopt a hands on approach to product development and quality control. In the case of our Giant collections, all components are sourced or manufactured as locally as possible in the UK and each lamp is built by hand in Portsmouth.
Articles in this section
- Can I use an Anglepoise light in a bathroom?
- How do I change the Type 1228 wiring harness?
- Does the 90 Mini Mini lamp come with an adapter plug?
- Where can I find technical information?
- How do I repair an Anglepoise lamp?
- How do I clean my Anglepoise lamp?
- How can I date my vintage Anglepoise lamp?
- What are the components of an Anglepoise lamp called?
- I need help assembling a lamp
- Do Anglepoise lamps need an earth connection or are they double insulated?