What are the components of an Anglepoise lamp called?

We've put together several visuals breaking down the main components of two of our most recognisable lamps: the Type 75™ and Original 1227™.

The below components generally have the same name across our range, including 'Mini' and 'Mini Mini' variants. Whether it's springs, grub screws or linkage bars, our diagram should cover the main parts.

If you have have a question about a specific component, please quote the part name when contacting us.


Original 1227™ Desk Lamp

Anglepoise Original 1227 Desk Lamp


Type 75™ Desk Lamp

Anglepoise Type 75 Desk Lamp

Was this article helpful?
17 out of 21 found this helpful